Middleware is the enabling technology of enterprise application integration. It describes a piece of software that connects two or more software application, allowing them to exchange data. Middleware solutions can help ensure your IT is allied with the needs of your business and generating value. However, middleware solutions are complex and need to be implemented and managed efficiently, middleware can strain your IT budget while increasing the risk for business disruptions. Middleware services from Clover can help integrate your disconnected business processes, applications and platforms. We can help you optimize your IT environment, generate higher returns on your middleware investments, and ultimately yield greater business value and innovation from IT. We offer a range of services to help you migrate your existing middleware products or rapidly deploy new products in your infrastructure. We can help you successfully plan, configure, install, test and integrate your products to help reduce operating and capital expenses, reduce risks and realize faster return on investment.
- Clover will perform administration tasks encompassing all areas including:
- Systems monitoring and Uptime management
- Performance management and Fault management
- Resource management and Patch management
- Backup and Recovery management
- Security management and Space management
- Technical Support management and On Request activities
- Documents and Reports
- You can determine the scope of work as per your specific needs. You can choose to let Clover perform specific tasks or complete management of systems.
- You can opt for either Onsite, visit or remote based support and choose to call us On Demand.
- You have access to Clover support team through multiple channels of communication - Toll-free access number, Web based Help Desk software, Email.
Clover has successfully executed numerous projects for various Middleware products. The projects comprised of a combination of the following activities:
- Installation & configuration
- Application & forms-reports deployment
- Migration from development to production
- Performance tuning
- Implementation of back-up & recovery plan
The Middleware products that are supported by Clover are:
- Oracle Application Server (OAS) Version (9i,10g,11g)
- Oracle WebLogic Server (Version 8,9,10)
- Oracle Identity Management 11g
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g | Oracle SOA Suite (Development and Admin)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (IBM WAS V 5.x,6.x,7.x)
- IBM WebSphere MQ (IBM WMQ) Version (V5,V6 & V7)
The Big Picture
Full Portfolio of Clover Infotech support ranges from comprehensive onsite support, full best-in-class remote support to On Demand support for your Middleware infrastructure:
- Onsite and remote management capabilities
- Highly skilled technology professionals
- Industry leading expertise in managing information infrastructure
- Comprehensive management or day to day monitoring or On Demand support
- Clover management methodologies, ITIL best practices, industry standard processes