1. Work on the datasets from multiple systems (CleverTap, SDM, Google Analytics etc.) to create weekly/monthly customer KPI reports.
2. Gathering data from different data sources to identify and interpret trends, exceptions, and anomalies
3. Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
4. Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
5. Validate digital data, understand the traffic and ecommerce metrics.
6. Use digital analytics tools to extract and analyze data generated by online user activity.
7. Understanding the behavior and expectations of customers.
1. Create & publish weekly/monthly customer KPI reports covering customer frequency, AOV, Repeat%, New customers trend etc.
2. Analyze CRM marketing campaign performance & publish weekly/monthly reports.
3. Derive insights from customer/campaign analysis & provide recommendations for improving customer retention, campaign performance.
4. Work on adhoc customer analysis requests such as analyzing impact of any initiative like late delivery coupon on customer frequency.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or similar.
2. In-depth knowledge of Customer data analytics.
3. Knowledge of statistical methods and tests.
4. Extensive experience with MS Excel and SQL.
5. Expertise in MS Power point.
6. Strong quantitative analytical skills.
7. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
8. Knowledge of best practices in data analysis.
9. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.