Oracle DBA, RAC, PT, RMAN, Dataguard,
Installation, Patching, Upgrade,Data-Pump
Have experience in Golden Gate, VAPT,
OEM, Exadata will be an added advantage.
1. Experience on Database Migration, Installation, Upgrades and Patching.
2. Drive performance & tuning, monitoring the performance using tools
3. Hands-on experience as Oracle Database Administrator.
4. Deep knowledge on 12c/18c/19c database creations and software binaries installations in Unix (Linux) and Windows environment.
5. Experience of Oracle 12c/18c/19c Grid Infrastructure, Cluster ware, ASM, RAC internal, Active Data Guard in RAC environment.
6. Hands on experience in Data-Guard configuration, implementing and maintaining standby databases.
7. Configuring and Monitoring database backup and performing backup validations.
8. Deep knowledge in Exports, Imports, Data-pump and RMAN.
9. Assist/Support the development team and mentor database team.
10. Knowledge on shell scripting.
11. Knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL Basics.
12. Proven experience with performance tuning, capacity planning, disaster recovery planning and testing.
13. Proven ability to work through SRs with Oracle Corporation technical support
14. Demonstrate diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
15. Proven analytic skills and strong judgment
16. Knowledge on identity and access management.
17. Have experience in Golden Gate, VAPT, OEM, Exadata will be an added advantage.