· Implementation and maintenance of Grid Control.
· Implementation and maintenance of RAC.
· Proficient in NT and all flavors of UNIX.
· Proficient in Oracle RDBMS including SQL, PL/SQL and all areas of database Administration.
· Performed backups, recoveries, installations, database performance tuning, tuning applications, database monitoring and operating system configurations.
· Proven experience in upgrading and migrating mission critical databases both manually and with DBUA
· Experience in data hot and cold backup and recovery procedures.
· Extensive experience with VLDB Very Large Databases with clear understanding in large table partitioning.
· Managing Database Structure, Storage Allocation, Table/Index/BLOB segments, and Rollback segments, Constraints, Database Access, Roles and Privileges.
· Comfortable with both command-line and GUI interface.
· Load balancing in RAC nodes using TAF
· Possess strong UNIX skills light administration skills.
· Configured and Implemented Physical Standby
· Tablespace point in time recovery TSPITR.
· Transportable Table Space TTS migration AIX to Linux
· Implementing ASM file system and its maintenance
· Adding node to RAC environment.
· Deleting node s from RAC environment
· Troubleshoot network issues to connect to database.
· Troubleshoot performance issues
· Provided 24/7 Escalation support
· Provided database technical consultation
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.