1. Good knowledge on EBS modules of PO, OM, Inventory, Procure to Pay (P2P) cycle, Order to cash (O2C Cycle, SLA, Project Expenditure, Project Costing.
2. Have at least 4 lifecycle implementation on Oracle EBS.
3. Knowledge on Rel. 12 and Fusion Cloud
4. Have extensive knowledge on solution design on EBS.
5. Worked as solution architect on implementation projects
6. Experience in upgrade project is added advantage
7. Able to conduct discussion with Client to gather functional Requirements
8. Able to do Fit/ Gap analysis on Requirements
9. Able to create functional specification documents
10. Able to prepare BR100 and configure the system
11. Basic skill on SQL or PL/SQL is a must.
12. Have performed roles of team lead and at least one project with managing cross functional team
13. Able to mentor juniors.
14. Follow oracle AIM documentation on projects.