About the job:
Clover Infotech America Inc. is looking for passionate and result-oriented Oracle Sales Directors for the US and Canada markets. A challenging position for a high performing Sales Director to help Clover Infotech meet the customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. Qualified candidates should have a successful track record selling Oracle technologies, especially the Oracle Cloud offerings and must be able to build relationships at the highest levels within existing and prospect account.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ Years of experience in selling IT services and solutions, especially linked to Oracle technologies
- Robust knowledge of Oracle IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Products, especially Oracle Fusion Applications such as ERP, SCM, HCM, EPM etc.
- Good network and understanding of the North American market for IT services
- In-depth knowledge of market trends and competitor landscape
- Good understanding of how the technology solutions can enable business transformation for customers
- Good acumen to understand client’s business, strategy and regulatory imperatives; subsequently align Clover’s services to add value
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Develop client base via aggressive prospecting in new and existing customer base:
- Identify prospect accounts in the target industry/territory. Work with marketing to build relevant campaigns, generate new leads and capture new accounts.
- Existing account expansion via cross-sell and upsell, RFP/RFI responses etc.
- Use your own network in the industry and Oracle to generate new leads/opportunities
- Follow up on potential leads and new opportunities for growth opportunities
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations/proposals on Clover Infotech’s service offering and value proposition to ‘C level’ executives of organizations
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to closure (Networking, presentation, negotiation, persistent follow-ups)
- Collaborate with Oracle product teams to identify and close new leads in the region
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a timely manner
- Build and maintain relationships with customers through regular communication and contact (both in-person and via virtual calls), developing multiple contacts within the account hierarchy
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Clover Infotech services in all customer and prospect interactions
- Facilitate and actively participate in contract negotiations and closure
- Work closely with project delivery/operations team and be hands-on for the entire sales lifecycle to understand current customer needs and resolve any issues or concerns
- Assist with collections