POSTGRESQL DBA Admin.
1. Implement automated methods and industry best practices for consistent installation, configuration, and integration of EDB PostgreSQL for production, pre-production and non-production environments.
2. Monitor and maintain the backups for database recoverability for all production databases, PITR replicating.
3. Experience in setting up replication / HA environment.
4. Provide suggestions / guidance on implementing security features.
5. In depth knowledge of the EDB PostgreSQL DB architecture.
6. Experience on community-supported tools like Pgbadger, Slony, PGadmin, Pgpool, Pgbouncer.
7. Ability to implement security features.
8. Ability to troubleshoot database issues to get quick solution.
9. Carryout database maintenance activity periodically.
10. Clusters and upgrading/migrating various PostgreSQL database version.
11. Database tuning.
12. Develop database automation scripts and maintenance.
13. Execute DR Drills.
14. Drive end to end availability, performance monitoring, and capacity planning for PostgreSQL.
15. Provide technical guidance for integration, planning of new production systems/databases.
16. Contribute to improving and creating DBA policies, procedures and standards.