Clover Infotech America Inc is looking for an experienced and result-oriented Oracle Senior Sales Consultant for the America and Canada region.
- 10+ years of pre-sales / consulting experience on Oracle solutions specifically on technology stack.
- Align with the North America Sales Team to define sales strategy and identify new workloads for Oracle IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Due diligence on customer IT Infrastructure and Application Landscape.
- Support Sales Team in developing industry specific solutions
- Detailed Understanding of Oracle Infrastructure, Integration, Process Automation, Analytics, Data Science, Security, Content Management, Data Management, Autonomous Database, Application Development, AI/ML etc
- Understanding of Oracle Fusion Applications – ERP, SCM, HCM
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead all technical and pre-sales related activity with the customer.
- Understands customers business activities, IT Landscape and priorities.
- Responding to RFP’s, customer discovery sessions, linking right solution offering to customer requirements, preparing demo’s, designing cloud architecture, delivering POC to facilitate sales cycle.
- Create value and competitive differentiation as part of sales pursuits.
- Awareness of relevant competitive products from AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Creating business case justification for moving customer’s on-premise workloads (Oracle / non-Oracle) to OCI.
- Working closely with internal teams like sales, delivery to provide the right support framework
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and right articulation skills
- Certified OCI Architect
- AWS / GCP / Azure certifications are a plus.