Oracle Content and Experience (OCE) Cloud Service
Oracle Content and Experience - Unleash the Power of Content
Oracle Content and Experience Cloud is a cloud-based content hub to drive omni-channel content management and accelerate experience delivery. It offers powerful collaboration, workflow management, and development capabilities to streamline the creation and delivery of content and improve customer and employee engagement.
Introducing the ‘Intelligent’ Content Platform
Experiences are no longer bound by a website; they are channel-agnostic and pageless. Users demand content consistency no matter which channel they choose. The modern marketer needs to be equipped with an agile asset hub that can dynamically create, curate, and deliver exceptional customer interactions—Oracle CX Content.
||Universal Asset Hub
A centralized platform for all of your marketing assets: content, images, video, and documents. Spend less time searching and more time creating.
||Collaboration and Workflow
A collaborative platform that connects best-of-breed asset creation platforms to world-class content creation. Teams can work in tandem and in real time to deliver exceptional experiences.
An API-first platform that separates content delivery from content management. Pick your favorite front-end tech while preserving your content at the back end.
||Smart Content and Personalization
A market-first, “smart authoring” platform that uses machine-driven tagging and augments content through AI to reduce content assembly time and deliver personalized experiences.
||Enterprise Integrations and Scalability
A seamlessly integrated content repository across all of CX—Marketing, Commerce, Sales, and Service. Augment your CX content features with state-of-the-art AI- and/or machine learning-based smart authoring and digital asset management (DAM).
Get more. Do more.
- Leverage a single content hub to create, manage, and publish omni-channel content including digital assets, user-generated content, web content and business documents.
- Deliver engaging experiences across multiple channels with APIs for channel integration and business-friendly tools.
- Manage content from your enterprise applications, provide content services for existing content sources, and integrate data with content to enhance relevancy.
- Easily collaborate on content internally and with external teams.
As a developer, you can use the functionality provided by Oracle Content and Experience for integration with web applications and third-party services and applications in a number of ways.
Oracle Content and Experience Cloud enables you to develop themes and templates for websites, customize components, and provide content delivery, content management, and collaboration for your websites.
Create & Manage Your Web Experience
With Oracle, you can empower marketers and other line of business users to manage the online experience with a minimum of IT involvement. Gone are the days of long lead times and IT bottlenecks for routine site updates or the launch of campaigns. By enabling marketers and other line-of-business teams with intuitive online authoring and management tools that simplify the creation, management, moderation and optimization of the online experience, reliance on IT for day-to-day site management activities can be reduced thereby empowering the business to deliver more effectively on online customer experience initiatives.
- Fast & easy page creation & editing via a WYSIWIG environment
- Drag ‘n drop site content onto pages & edit content in-context
- Find images & videos quickly with visual-enhanced search results
- Manage tasks efficiently with parallel work streams & a contributor dashboard
- Easily set-up, manage and moderate user-generated content based on business rules you’ve set
Extend The Experience From Web To Mobile
With OCE Sites, you can engage customers consistently across web and mobile channels.
Mobile devices are a critical means of communication today. However, device formats are so varied that delivering a mobile web experience that will engage site visitors and enhance your brand can be a daunting task. With OCE Sites, organizations are empowered to mobile-enable their web presence, reusing their existing web content and sites, reformatted and optimized for mobile delivery. You can easily extend your web presence to the mobile channel and effectively deliver multi-channel marketing and customer experience initiatives, while saving significant time and effort in managing mobile sites.
Similarly, customers are increasingly engaging with brands across social networking channels and assuring a consistent and engaging brand experience across networks like Twitter and Facebook can be a challenge. With OCE Sites, you can deliver a unified social experience and centrally manage, publish, moderate and report on your social marketing efforts.
OCE Site capabilities:
- Provide access to your site optimized for the mobile channel
- Support for thousands of devices – including smartphones & tablets
- Enhance the online experience with location-based services
- In-context editing & publishing of site pages for mobile delivery:
- Reuse content & layout from traditional website
- Device-based preview from same authoring interface
Provide a Multi-Site & Multi-Lingual Experience
Multi-site and multi-lingual support enables you to quickly stand up new sites for specialized markets
The world is changing fast, with new and emerging opportunities taking on more importance every day, from global markets to rapidly-expanding areas like wealth management and financial advising.
OCE Sites enables you to take advantage of these opportunities with the ability to support thousands of sites on one platform. Content authors can be provided access to shared content and templates that they can adapt for specialized purposes, enabling them to quickly stand up new sites to meet their online marketing objectives.
OCE Sites can also be integrated with a partner solution to translate and deliver web sites into appropriate languages – right from within the OCE Sites business user UI. Granular control enables business users to manage translation cost: translate a single article, a page or an entire site, as well as control when to translate, and who or what service to use for each translation. The same business interface provided for content creation and contribution allows you to easily manage multi-lingual content as well as the translation processes. Simple click-to-translate and seamless integration with third party automated, crowd-sourced, and expert translation services provide an easy to use but deep integration of the translation process into site management.
Unify The Experience Across Web Properties
Deliver Seamless Marketing Sites and Self-Service Extranets.
You can also combine the web experience management and portal capabilities within OCE to deliver more engaging online experiences across both your public marketing sites and your self-service extranets.
Oftentimes, in industries like financial services, healthcare, or even government, you’ll want to provide your customers, patients, or constituents with both a public online presence where they can find information and engage with your organization, but you may also want to add online self-service capabilities to provide your customers with secure services where they can conduct financial transactions, look up personal health information or take advantage of government services. In cases like this, OCE is ideally suited to helping you meet both of these objectives and in ultimately delivering an online experience that is unified, consistent and seamless from your site visitor’s perspective.
The whole idea of incorporating a “self-service” aspect into a company’s online engagement strategy is definitely one that is picking up steam as companies looks at new ways to service their customers efficiently and effectively online. Be one of the several customers who are using OCE to deliver “self-service” capabilities for their customers.
Why Clover Infotech for Oracle OCE services?
We would like to list a few compelling reasons for you to get us on board:
- The most trusted and go-to partner for OCE consulting, implementation, and support.
- A team of experts on OCE with hands-on experience of having developed websites, intranet portals and communities for leading companies
- A robust portal technologies unit with expertise across various technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape, comprehensive website creation capabilities and experience in building mission critical mobility solutions
- Deep understanding of content management systems (CMS) and integration of various content sources to enables seamless information management
- Strong domain expertise and in-house experts in digital marketing and analytics to augment the usefulness of the platform and enable contextual targeting