Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Clover Infotech's IaaS cloud Services
As a Cloud and Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provider, we understand the customer’s apprehensions with respect to adaptability, technology transformation and business transformation while moving to the Cloud. We have, accordingly, created two focused offering which will address these concerns and enable you to achieve significant return on your IT investment.
The following is Clover Infotech’s IaaS offering:
1. Moving your On-premise Oracle Application and Infrastructure to the Oracle Cloud (IaaS Oracle)
Oracle EBS | Oracle Workload | Non- Oracle Workload | VMWare/ Other VM | -> Oracle Cloud
- Using “infrastructure-as-a-service” models: Organizations using applications such as Oracle ERP on-premise appreciate the value of moving to the Cloud. They are constantly looking for an easy and feasible method to move to the Cloud.
- Navigating periodic hardware upgrades: As hardware investments approach the next refresh cycle, it warrants purchase of new hardware which leads to additional cost being incurred, thus diminishing returns on IT investment.
- Managing CAPEX: The upfront capital expenditure on servers, ACs, hardware and personnel to manage on-premise infrastructure also puts additional strain on IT spends. It can be managed better by moving into the Cloud.
- Enhanced Salability: Organizations with on-premise ERPs are not able to balance and accommodate additional periodic workloads. A cloud infrastructure can easily solve this problem.
2. Moving your Oracle/ Oracle EBS workloads from AWS to Oracle Cloud
Companies which run their Oracle applications on AWS cloud can seamlessly move to Oracle Cloud and leverage the benefits in terms of optimizing their pre-existing licenses and consistent high-performance
3. Moving non-Oracle workloads to Oracle cloud
Oracle infrastructure Cloud provides “lift-and-shift” approach to move your non-Oracle workloads from on-premise or from other Cloud vendors to Oracle Cloud. This helps customers to have a unified Cloud infrastructure for better management and cost-effectiveness.
Why you should migrate to Oracle Cloud? Expert's view: Mr. Shrikant Navelkar (Director Sales at Clover Infotech)
Why Oracle IaaS makes sense ?
When you think of modernizing or upgrading your IT infrastructure, Oracle Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a compelling option. It consists of all the components necessary to run your mission critical workloads. Oracle IaaS Cloud is complete, secured, elastic and highly cost-effective as compared to options provided by other Cloud service providers. Moreover, you can get better performance and value from your application by integrating it with other applications / business processes on-premise or on Cloud.
The migration to Oracle Cloud through “Lift & Shift” method from on-premise and other Clouds is straightforward. Once migrated to Oracle Cloud, your application experiences a secured, elastic and open environment. More importantly, your business users get seamless user experience.
Oracle Cloud is a complete Cloud. Once you move your applications to Infrastructure Cloud, you can transform them using various enhancements options available under Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS). Customers are using PaaS for Mobility, Data Visualization, Analytics, IoT and data integration with other business processes.
Use cases for Oracle Infrastructure Cloud
What kind of applications and environments should you move to Oracle IaaS cloud?
- On-premise Oracle E-Business to Oracle Cloud
- Oracle E-Business from AWS to Oracle Cloud
- Development and Test environment to Oracle Cloud
- Storage archive to Oracle Cloud
- Migrate / Implement DR site on Oracle Cloud
- Homegrown Oracle-based applications to Oracle Cloud
- Migrate your VMWare applications to Cloud by preserving multiple VMs and networking topology
When should you consider Oracle IaaS cloud?
- When hardware refresh of existing infrastructure is due
- When you are setting up a new application environment (Dev, Test, Production and DR)
- When you are looking to reduce your Opex bills from other Cloud vendors
- When your business imposes higher workloads periodically and you need elastic infrastructure
Clover Infotech’s IaaS Services
Our consulting services
Our comprehensive IaaS service will ensure a complete seamless migration to Oracle Cloud affecting your routine operations.
Our post-migration support services
Post migration support is an integral part of our Oracle IaaS offerings. This is important to ensure that you get better performance on Cloud and your applications are highly secured. With our 24x7 support contract cover, your business applications will perform optimally and will be secured on Oracle Cloud
How we deliver?
a. Assessment and recommendations: Our team will assess your Oracle applications and infrastructure, record your readiness to move to Oracle IaaS cloud, and give a report with our recommendations and findings
b. Interactive Session on Moving to Cloud: We conduct 30 min workshop/ online webex session wherein the Clover team would explain the proposed methodology for seamlessly moving to the cloud
c. Proposal of Cloud Sizing and cost: We give you a complete proposal that details each aspect of moving to the Cloud, the cost involved, the timelines and the support that we will extend to ensure seamless business operations while we undertake this initiative.
d. Actual migration to Oracle IaaS: We migrate the on-premise Oracle applications to the Oracle IaaS. If you are already on AWS or any other Cloud platform, we enable you to seamlessly move to Oracle IaaS
e. “Go Live” and support: Our team supports during the UAT phase, and we also offer support post Cloud migration to enable you to run operations in an uninterrupted manner. We also offer a 6 month/ 1-year support for your Cloud infrastructure.
Benefits of IaaS cloud services
- Seamless Migration: Oracle Ksplice Technology requires No Shutdown while upgrading
- Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): consumption based approach, to provision workloads on a need basis as against owning the entire hardware
- Elasticity and scalability: It has the ability to automatically scale due to unexpected events.
- Local Presence
- It can provide infrastructure in a geographic presence where clients do not have IT operations and to achieve compliance with local country regulations
- Focus on business growth
- Reduce time, money and energy spent making technology decisions and hiring staff to manage and maintain the technology infrastructure
- Extract value from your software investments when moving to Oracle IaaS
- You have already invested in Oracle Database and Applications. Why not derive more value from them? Moving to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure does exactly that
- Consolidate your touch points for resolution of technical issues
- With your Oracle apps is hosted on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, you could rely on one entity to address all issues. This ensures seamlessness in business operations and augments growth.